Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

G'day from Down unda

Aussie T

Well my name is Tim and I live in Adelaide, South Australia (down the bottom, on the coast, but to the right of 'The Great Australian Bight' ).
My better halfs name is Debb and she has a 10 yr old daughter, but we have been together for more than 8 yrs now.
I have had an interest in T buckets for 35 years or so now, but only started building mine in 1999. It's STILL not finished but it is driveable ONLY in the driveway. Downunda we have STRICT RULES to build our cars too and have to have a Government Inspection before issuing rego. Got a little bit more to do before its ready for final inspection. I'm a fitter and turner by trade, but given that up long ago and now work for a Plumbing supply company.
Thats about all for now cos I want to get out in the shed and do some more. :lol:

Catch ya
Aussie T

We have a few from southern hemisphere here Welcome pics it is unwritten:rulz: but we like em

Hi Tim, welcome from up over :)

Lee_in_KC said:
Is that you Tim Stevens? I was just talking about you and your muffler challenge! Check this thread...

http://www.tbucketeers.com/forum/f9/muffler-choices-3989/

Yep that be me, and seeing the muffler post was what pushed me to sign up. Problem is my website is down (only just found that out) and may take a few nights to get it up again before i can get some pics and respond to the muffler post, but I'm on it. Been out in the shed today getting a little done so i'll try and update the pics of that stuff too.

Catch up soon Lee

Aussie T

G,day mate

Now there's two of us! You having a bit of fun with the registration stuff I see...
Well mate good to see another Aussie on here, a good bunch here to chat with, thats for sure....

see ya round mate.

Sorry Mate

Didnt realise there was an AussieT already on the board. If its a problem I'll see if I can get it changed to something else. Just been using the name on another forum using the the name for about 10 years now, so tried it on this one and it accepted, who knew?

Anyways, good to see another Aussie around that knows what we gotta go thru to get these little cars we love so much on the road legally.

Hope we can catch up some day

Tim

G,day Ted,

You can customize any car, the problem is they will not let you register or drive it if they feel it does not comply with the laws set out. Different states have different rules and registration schemes. There is full rego and there is SR (street rod) rego where I live.

No problem here with the AussieT name mate, keep using it, the more the merrier.......

Hi Tim im new here too and retired in Tassie now mines reg and on the road has been for a few yrs now .good luck with yours the guys here are a ripper bunch very helpful cheers Dave:)

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back