Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

"Godsmack"

It rolls! It now has officially seen the light of day. Again, things are just mocked/tacked in place. Next step square up body and start the channel and get the body over the frame, and get engine and tranny mocked in...onto the pics
image.jpegimage.jpeg

Got a few hours of work in and got a lot of help and motivation from one of my friends and former students.....I'm shot, so without further ado I'll just post finished pics, and later in the week I'll post how I got there....but body is now over the frame

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

THAT is bad ass!

I love the way it sits, nice and low.

Jim

So right. Hope you keep the valve covers on or below the scuttle line. JMHO.

scuttle line? the plan is for the motor to sit as low as possible, and i am working hard to keep angles (frame, body, ect) from fighting each other visually.

Got a few hours of work in and got a lot of help and motivation from one of my friends and former students.....I'm shot, so without further ado I'll just post finished pics, and later in the week I'll post how I got there....but body is now over the frame

That's my dream hotrod right there.

That's a good size garage.

Thanks, i love my garage, i have no idea how everything is going to fit for the winter, its going to be a man sized version of Tetris...lol

4F1676EA-.jpg IMG_0766.jpg IMG_0765.jpg

Looks great so far. What is the height rise of that rear kick-up? Jow far back does it go? Looks much larger than the plans i found.

I really like this car. Its got potential to be a classic. Work hard on the look. Relation of parts is so important on a car like this.

That is going to be one REALLY cool ride from what I can see!

Jim

i agree, 100% been fighting "lines" the entire time.....and of course components fighting for space.....T grill shell was mocked in just for visuals. Pretty sure i'm going chopped model a grill

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back