Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Greeting to all

Gary49

Thank you for accepting me onto your forum. I found this site by browsing for T-Bucket information and it is the very best. There is tons of info that will be very helpful to me on my first build. I'm building my frame from CCR drawings and have it nearly done. I will be using their body as well with the sport deck. I just hope the S-10 rear end I have will be wide enough.
I live in New Port Richey, Florida.

Thank you for accepting me onto your forum. I found this site by browsing for T-Bucket information and it is the very best. There is tons of info that will be very helpful to me on my first build. I'm building my frame from CCR drawings and have it nearly done. I will be using their body as well with the sport deck. I just hope the S-10 rear end I have will be wide enough.
I live in New Port Richey, Florida.
I have a two wheel drive S10 rear in my car and it fits perfectly. The four wheel version is 4" wider though.

Jim

PS I live in Oviedo, Florida.

I have a 5.7 LS1 from a 1998 Z28. I figured I may as well put it to good use. I wish I new ahead of time what a pain in the butt the wiring for that motor would be. Expensive too! Oh well too late now. I haven't decided on a transmission yet. It will more than likely be an automatic.
Gary

Welcome from PA

So how long have you resided on this planet and where in the hell did your parents come
from? :whistling: And your mother is not a planet!!! :cool:

MichBucketEarth.JPG

Last edited:
So how long have you resided on this planet and where in the hell did your parents come
from? :whistling: And your mother is not a planet!!! :cool:

View attachment 13457
I've been on this planet for 67 years and my father came from Pleasant Grove , Ohio and my mother came from Salerno, Italy. I was a real gearhead back in the 70s and early 80s. I gave up until just recently and this is going to be my first hotrod that isn't a "door slammer".

I gave up until just recently and this is going to be my first hotrod that isn't a "door slammer".

Good for you. Nothing like feeling the exposure of sod all, with a fibre glass body to fend off any intrusion.

Hey Indycars, I moved to Earth about 60 years ago;). Dad was from Mars, Mom from Venus. Truth be told...I have been in IT (which really means I'm from Alpha Centauri!!) for many years so I tend not to publish too much info. Yeah, I know, "they" probably already have all my info but if "they" don't, I'm going to make them work for it.:D. Sorry to slightly hijack Gry49's introduction.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back