Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

guitars/amps trade for a T!!!!!!!

Q-4000

ok I have no idea where to post this. I am in the process of selling my T BUT want a T so... anyone in GA with a T that is into music and wants to trade for a T this is what I have!!!

Vox AD120VT with VC12 controler
Marshall MG15DGFX
Orange Crush 30R
Music Man SUB1
GIBSON SG 400
Gibson Q-4000 ( value is around 5k)
Waterstone ES355 clone
Martin D-15
Gibson SG 62 Reissue SIGNED BY ANGUS and MALCOLM YOUNG (AC/DC)
Hofner Icon Bass
Cort Curbo Bass
2 "kit" guitars 1 Les Paul (with GIBSON BURSTBUCKERS) and a strat

someone please!!!!!

email me direct at andy@3benoits.com

oh and this is my full collection so make an offer!!!

http://www.3benoits.com/andy/guitars

the only one that is not up for trade is the Gibson SG faded (its been reserved for my daughter!) and the 61 reissue!

Wow, hot rods and guitars...what a combination. You have some nice gear there Q. Wish I could help, but I have a T-bucket and a few guitars and amps to split time with myself. Have you had any luck selling your T yet? Let us know how we can help.

Sorry, I already have enough guitars and amps... the "WALL of SOUND" has no more room and I said I'd stop when I got to twenty guitars and I didn't - last count was about 25, I think, my favorite Les Paul was stolen at a gig in Nashville and if I ever catch that d-bag...

Now I'm building a bunch of Cigar Box guitars and Altoid (LM386) Amps.

T-Odd said:
Sorry, I already have enough guitars and amps... the "WALL of SOUND" has no more room and I said I'd stop when I got to twenty guitars and I didn't - last count was about 25, I think, my favorite Les Paul was stolen at a gig in Nashville and if I ever catch that d-bag...

Now I'm building a bunch of Cigar Box guitars and Altoid (LM386) Amps.

I am envious T-Odd. Wish I had a "Wall of Sound" or a "Wall of Doom" would be even better. But, I guess I will stick with one JCM800. It is pleanty loud...lol. Sorry to hear about the LP loss. Makes me wan to cry just hearing about it.

What year is your JCM800? I have a JCM900 Combo in the wall of sound, big Bro Alan has a Tomato red early JCM800 Half Stack that I've been trying to get from him for years.

Video is on youtube somewhere -

[ame=[media=youtube]Lvx9OfX3AIg[/media] - "Texas Flood" cover[/ame]

Really really want a Silver Jubilee combo but it just will never be affordable.

Wall of DOOM? Friends in Nashville have the wall of DOOM, Model T Sunn half stacks, look up LOSS for the funeral-ish Doom they provide. They have a myspace page somewhere - MySpace.com - Loss (usa) - Down-tempo / Metal - www.myspace.com/lossdoom

Man we really got off topic here didn't we?

Q-4000, So you really want to sell all your gear for a bucket? I love my bucket but I don't think I could ever part with any of my collection of instruments... even the cheap stuff.

Gotta be a tough choice.

T-Odd said:
What year is your JCM800? I have a JCM900 Combo in the wall of sound, big Bro Alan has a Tomato red early JCM800 Half Stack that I've been trying to get from him for years.

Video is on youtube somewhere -

YouTube - "Texas Flood" cover

Really really want a Silver Jubilee combo but it just will never be affordable.

Wall of DOOM? Friends in Nashville have the wall of DOOM, Model T Sunn half stacks, look up LOSS for the funeral-ish Doom they provide. They have a myspace page somewhere - MySpace.com - Loss (usa) - Down-tempo / Metal - www.myspace.com/lossdoom

Man we really got off topic here didn't we?

Q-4000, So you really want to sell all your gear for a bucket? I love my bucket but I don't think I could ever part with any of my collection of instruments... even the cheap stuff.

Gotta be a tough choice.

We have gotten off topic here so I will keep this short.

My JCM800 is a reissue driving V30's. Also, the "Wall of Doom" I referred to is what Zakk Wylde calles his stage rig of signature JCM800 stacks. I looked at some Jubilees, but had my heart set on a 800.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back