Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Happy Birthday

Congrats on the new job, birthday, and thanks for the site. The only show of thanks other than verbal and donations we as forum users can show is our willingness to try and increase forum traffic. FYI, the only place I posted the 101 Fun Run pictures that I took was here and I have told the SoCal T's that they are only here. Please correct me if I'm wrong, but it is my understanding that web sites such as yours (this one) can become self sustaining if enough users click on both banner type ads and regular sponsor's links to their sites and conduct business from a "directed" referal? I've always been curious about this and you are in a position to know what I just am speculating.

Bob

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hoist:

How's the job going? Your cat get used to you being around more? ;)

I proudly wore my T-Bucketeers "T"-shirt at a great show, which was 3 hours away from me, on the weekend. Only 1 T showed up. :(
I told you guys there aren't many around this part of the world.

But I did find a decent T Coupe body that I'll try to buy. However... they say the guy NEVER sells anything.
Bring on the charm.....

Happy Birthday :hoist:

Thanks for the birthday wishes. It was just another day. Actually, I ended up working until almost 8:00 last evening and ended up eating a bologna sandwich for my birthday dinner. Whoopee!

The job is going well, I love being here at home all day. If I run out of coffee, I just make another pot. When I get hungry, I fix a spot of lunch and come back into the office when I am ready. No time clocks, no telephones and no one with unrealistic expectations.

And speaking of coffee and work, I need a fresh cup and then I need to get after it.

Hopefully now you will find some time to work on that bucket. I like working for myself also. Just do what ya want when ya want as long as it gets done. I had to go to Knoxville this morning for some small parts. About 30 miles each way. So I just took the T. It was about 73 degrees and sunny. A great morning for a run in the bucket.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back