Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Happy New Year!

roadmonster

Just returned from a 25-mile cruise in 75-degree weather. Great way to end the year! Happy New Year, everybody!

Attachments

• Dec 31 cruise.jpg
    Dec 31 cruise.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 36
I did the very same thing earlier this week. I go to our shop every night to feed some stray cats that live around there and it was a warm night so I dusted off my 27 and went for a couple hour drive. It is like a little mini vacation and I even got to dust off one of those new Cadillac CVS cars that thought he should play games at a red light. I think he has been listening to too many of the tv ads for those things ! :D

Happy New Year Guys.

Don

I did the very same thing earlier this week. I go to our shop every night to feed some stray cats that live around there and it was a warm night so I dusted off my 27 and went for a couple hour drive. It is like a little mini vacation and I even got to dust off one of those new Cadillac CVS cars that thought he should play games at a red light. I think he has been listening to too many of the tv ads for those things ! :D

Happy New Year Guys.

Don
That is so funny Don. You ruined that guys night for sure. Home built car blows away a $60,000 factory hot rod, you got to love it.

Ron, I normally don't play around much at lights, too much can happen and the street isn't the place for this stuff, but it just happened. I pulled out from the light normally and was a few car lengths ahead of other traffic and I hear this car in the left lane kick it and pull past me a little. I got into second and buried my foot into the firewall and pulled past him a few car lengths and then got out of it. :) I was hoping he would pull up next to me at the next light so I could rib him a little, but at the next light he got into the turning lane and went down a different road. I kept looking in my mirror for a few miles, hoping some cop wasn't back there, but I lucked out.

I won't be doing that again any time soon, but it was fun. :D

Don

I pulled up to a Lamborghini (with top down) while I was out yesterday but he wasn't interested in a drag race. His woman seemed to get a kick out of my home-built buggy so I couldn't resist showing them a little V8 tire squeal and 2nd-gear chirp. I can't go 180 but very few cars can get the jump on me!

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back