Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

HAWAII PARADISE CRUISE

Igor

4th of july paradise cruise in hilo hawaii lots of mainland cars and some buckets :) enjoy !car.jpgcar0.jpgcar.jpgcar0.jpgcar3.jpg

The blue T sedan is the best looking one of all, IMHO. I would like to know what engine is in the bronze colored T pickup, it looks like a quest to be different. Also, is there a fender law over there? I noticed that almost everything has fenders except for the pro street Model A roadster which only has rear fenders.

Jim

I see that while I was typing my last post, you posted more pictures. I now think that the black T sedan is beautiful.

Jim

no fender laws. 80% of these cars are from the mainland :) i have more pics somewhere ......and the yearly car show is on the 19th and ill get lots of good pictures of hawaii cars then :) also i have more pix of my new front end set up that i will post tomorrow in my igor thread :)

....also we dont have fender laws.....but we do have lots of rain!!! and people get tired of the rooster tail splash all over the place lol

I can relate to the "fun" of driving in the rain with no fenders. I live in Florida and we can usually count on an afternoon shower from June through September.

Jim

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back