Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Header Design & Build

Thanks JetMech727, I have a lot to digest now!

Very close between 3 and 4, but I think 4 is the winner so far. Different but still flows very well visually. I like 4.

I like the 4-2-1 design because ot is unique, but I think #4 has more eye appeal - until you put a step or running board to keep DW's feet from getting on them when getting in the car. :)

Thanks for all the votes guys!

I see you LincolnuT, you must always be smiling!

Oh Geez Spanky, that hurt! Thankfully it's a small picture, limiting the pain I felt! :eek:

Spanky is totally responsible for any damage that caused.....I was not at that party me thinks...mouth on the floor.……..

you give him a photo and it never is gone...…..

Spanky is totally responsible for any damage that caused.....I was not at that party me thinks...mouth on the floor.……..

you give him a photo and it never is gone...…..

Thanks to Photo Bucket I lost about 500 pictures that will never surface again. I still have them in my foggy head tho!!

Again, I have to get up on my box !

Post your photos directly to the website, never use a website like PhotoBucket and link
your photos to any website, they will eventually be lost forever !!!

Shit always, always happens, (move a photos, change it's name, change your account name,
etc, etc, etc ......) and it's lost FOREVER !!!

If you need help, please post your question to the website or send me a PM, but never, never,
never ever use a website like Photobucket, Flickr, Imgur, TinyPic, 500px, SmugMug, Google,
DropBox, PostImage, ImageShack, ImageVenue, ImgBox..... Need I say more, they are ALL
in the business to make money !

I'm always willing to help with the technical side of this website !

Last edited:
I could never understand why would folks store photos anywhere but on their computer. Shrink them down to 640 x 480 and they don't take up much space. Or you could keep them on a disk or thumb drive. I think disks are old fashioned now.

They don’t even put disk drives on computers any more. Store them on a thumb drive or burn them on a CD.

I still call CD's disks, and I still have a flip phone, and use XP. Stuck in the 1900s. Ok, maybe we better get back to Indys' headers.

I could never understand why would folks store photos anywhere but on their computer. Shrink them down to 640 x 480 and they don't take up much space. Or you could keep them on a disk or thumb drive. I think disks are old fashioned now.
I personally didn’t store them on bucket, but everything for this site was on there. I have them on my old lap top and various cards from my camera, but I rarely use the camera or laptop so re accessing them is a pain and everything that I currently use has file sizes larger than the site will accept. I know there are converters, etc, but this is the only site that I visit that requires it... not very convenient.
TIP: if and when you upgrade, go to Windows 7, not Windows 10. I just did the W10 upgrade and lost a bunch of files. And W10 is a mess to navigate. Why, it's even more twisted than Indy's pipes!
hate 10!

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back