Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

hello everyone

Tundrajax

New guy here to the forum found this site while looking for information about my 27 fiberglass roadster. I'm pretty sure I'm going to asking for lots of advice on building the 27. I had a total performance 23 the that ex sat fire too but I didn't build that one but still was POed but that story is for another time. I'm super excited and nervous as hell to build the 27. The frame with sbc mounts and body was delivered Friday as well as the body wit no flook from speedway. Tomorrow I pickup the 327 and mild built th350 on trade for my AR. I will also be getting a firebird 10 bolt posi with 3.08 gears from a different guy for 150 bucks. I current have an aftermarket front axle make unknown bought at swap meet for 30 bucks. I also have a pair of split wishbones. I plan on running a reversed corvair box, coil over springs. So be ready for lots of questions if I can't find what I need from searching. Also if anyone is in Michigan let me know. Always looking for new friends. Anyways sorry for being long winded.

Way to go, TJ! And welcome from St Louis. You'll have lots of help here for your build, and :rolleyes:lots of opinions. . . Just the way we are. Will your 327 (great motor, BTW:thumbsup:) be mild or wild?

Welcome from Racine Wisconsin. Glad you found this site. A lot of the guys on this site have a lot of knowledge and are willing to share. We like pictures of builds. So post them when you can.

And another welcome from Oklahoma. Great start. Mild or wild. Having fun is what it's all about.

Jim

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back