Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Hello from Atlanta!!

Hacker

Looks like I found a buffet of information for my build!
I am in the planning stages at the moment but I am planning on building a badass bucket soon. Going to build the frame myself as well as the body. Planning on running a FE390 paired to a C6 connected to a shortened 8.8 at the rear.
I am sure I will be picking your brains...and maybe your noses...for information as I start my dream build!
Thanks!!

FE engines are on my favorite list, lol... I still have one in my old trusty Holmes 440 boom truck. Your build will be fun to watch, better with three pedals, imho, lol.... a c6 will do though. Good luck, post pics as you go so we can join in.

Welcome from St Louis, Hacker! Your plan sounds good to me. You say you're going to build your body; will it be fiberglass?

Welcome from Oklahoma. Born and raised in Atlanta area. Moved after I retired to be with my grandson. Miss everything but the traffic!

FE engines are on my favorite list, lol... I still have one in my old trusty Holmes 440 boom truck. Your build will be fun to watch, better with three pedals, imho, lol.... a c6 will do though. Good luck, post pics as you go so we can join in.

I definitely will post lots of pics.
Thanks!

Welcome from St Louis, Hacker! Your plan sounds good to me. You say you're going to build your body; will it be fiberglass?

Hey Spanky! I'm from the Lou but moved to the ATL back in 79!
Body will be steel. Just not a fan of glass. As a 30+ year auto body man, I have a lot of experience with fabricating/repairing steel

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back