Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Hello From Florida

Daimyo68

Lurked around, finding answers for some time here, and finally had some questions, so created an account and here I am.

In the auto repair field since I was 17, still turning wrenches. While I still enjoy working on vehicles (for the most part), I get a lot more out of customs, hot rods and resto's. I was lucky enough to find a new job last December at a privately owned repair shop after 13 years with a corporate company in the automotive field (got tired of the corporate bs) that see plenty of the old cars, and I more than happy to stay late working on them ;)

Anyways, my dad and I have a 1923 T-Bucket Roadster, 350 chevy .040 over, T400 behind it. This vehicle came to him about 20 years ago, and we haven't done much to it. Added chrome parts, some tires etc, and he takes it out to shows and cruising, weather permitting.

Welcome, where exactly in Florida do you live? I live in Oviedo which is on the northeast side of Orlando.

Jim

Welcome from St Louis! Noticed on your other posts that you've switched to an aluminum radiator. Your power train sounds like it should provide lots of fun! I've got a mild 350 in my bucket, and it's got all the grunt I can handle. Woo-hoooo!!!

PS - More pics when you get a chance.:cool:

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back