Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

hello from perth

hi all im building a 28 tudor that i picked up from someone who lost the urge to do it , its all steel so thats good because fiberglass is itchy. you all know what i mean lol ive made a chassis and running jag susp 454 chev motor and t400 box cause i got it cheap at a closing down sale , love them sales dont we . now to get it all together and make it look good . its going to be a daily driver so thats why i got the jag indipendant susp , also ill be building a teardrop caravan to follow behind my rod it will be a slow proccess due to i cant spare much time on it as i have to earn the dollars to get the bits i dont have , but life isnt meant to be easy and its a nice feeling when u say u built it yourself . blood sweat and tears seems to ring a bell lol ok look forward to chatting , im never to old to learn lol

Welcome to the forum from northern Illinois, I'm looking forward to following your progress.

hi all im building a 28 tudor that i picked up from someone who lost the urge to do it , its all steel so thats good because fiberglass is itchy. you all know what i mean lol ive made a chassis and running jag susp 454 chev motor and t400 box cause i got it cheap at a closing down sale , love them sales dont we . now to get it all together and make it look good . its going to be a daily driver so thats why i got the jag indipendant susp , also ill be building a teardrop caravan to follow behind my rod it will be a slow proccess due to i cant spare much time on it as i have to earn the dollars to get the bits i dont have , but life isnt meant to be easy and its a nice feeling when u say u built it yourself . blood sweat and tears seems to ring a bell lol ok look forward to chatting , im never to old to learn lol
Sounds like a good start. As for those sales, I have spent more money on good deals for stuff I really didn't need or even want excerpt for the deal...cars, parts, tools...oh well, when I kick he ole bucket, someone will have one hell of a yard sale!

Welcome from New Hampshire. I'll be paying close attention as you build your teardrop trailer as I want to build something to go behind mine as well.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back