Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Hello, new old guy from the past

I was on this site before it closed down and happyit is back up and running. I had a t back in 2007 and so Thank Yould it. I used the money to put toward total performance t. I did little work on it and just stored it away working on it when money and time permitted. I'm retired now so I started working on it again. I finally got it where I could get plates and register it. That was something I was really dreading but it went real smooth and I had it done in about three weeks. I'm having a few issues with it but I'm trying to work them out. I plan on going to Indy next week I probably will not bring the t though. I hope maybe I can hitch a ride or two with someone. The main thing right now is I feel like I have hard brake pedal it stops but not very quick. Till I get that fixed Ido not want to chance it. I would also like to see if I could get it alined or at least have it checked. I am going to have to look around and see of I can find someone to do it. If anyone knows of anyone that might be close to me that can please let me know.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back