Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Hello to all.

grumpy65

A big hello to all t-bucketeers. My name is Steve, and I am from Queensland, Australia.

I have been trawling this forum for a while and have decided to build a bucket as my next project. I have previously owned a few street cars, but the hot rod bug has bitten and I am looking forward to my first full build. Only in the planning stages at the moment so am looking at different options and ways to do stuff. You guys have been very helpful already, and I have only been researching and reading. No doubt I will have questions along the way, and no doubt the answers will be available here.

Building a bucket has been something I have thought about since I was a teenager. 53 now, and finally time to start. Can't wait.:D:D:D

Steve

Welcome from St Louis, Steve! What are some of your thoughts as you imagine building a T-bucket?

Welcome from St Louis, Steve! What are some of your thoughts as you imagine building a T-bucket?
Thanks guys.

Hey Spanky, not planning your average bucket. Torsion bar front end and triangulated 3-link rear end might be on the cards.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back