Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

help function doesn't

PotvinGuy

Staff member
Hi guys. When I hit "help" under my username, it goes to a page "help topics" with 11 entries. But none of the entries seem to go anywhere. I've tried IE8 and Firefox, but nothing comes up, it just appears to be trying to load. Have waited several minutes, but no error msg or any change on screen. Ideas?

Thanks,

PotvinGuy

Yes, I am aware that is an issue, but it's a pretty low priority for me. Most of the files are pretty plain vanilla and not much help at all.

What kind of problem are you having? We can work you through it with a better explanation than the help files.

Yes, I am aware that is an issue, but it's a pretty low priority for me. Most of the files are pretty plain vanilla and not much help at all.

What kind of problem are you having? We can work you through it with a better explanation than the help files.

Thanks for the answer. How do I put a pic into my post?

The image will need to be stored online. On your own site or an album site, like Photobucket.

I always recommend Photobucket, because once an image is stored there, all you need do is copy the IMG code from the image and paste it into a forum post text entry window here. If you upload images from your computer to the Gallery here on the forums, you'll be able to do the same thing by merely copying the IMG code in the album.

If you have the image stored elsewhere, click on this button -
picture.png
- in the toolbar, whilst entering a post. Enter the images URL into that text box and you're finished.

editor.png

The editor toolbar contains a lot of tools for you to use whilst composing posts.

You can change fonts, you can change font sizes, change font colors, make words bold or italicized or underlined or you can do all those things all at once. You can insert links, e-mail addresses, quotes, PHP code and videos.

Don't be shy about clicking around and checking things out. That's how we all learn, aye?

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back