Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

HELP?

guilld

My son and I built the 32 in the pic and bought the Stude already built. He recently had a caliper failure and ruined the rotor. We thought we had a Mustang II front end but the caliper ended up being a Granada. Here is the rub. The rotor is 9 1/4 inch 5 lug. Everything we find that is 9 1/4 is four lug and it is a Ford rotor. I have been to two "old" Ford parts guys and they have been unable to help. Anyone out there that can identify this rotor?????????

Attachments

• FIRST PICS 339 (Small).jpg
    FIRST PICS 339 (Small).jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 35
My son and I built the 32 in the pic and bought the Stude already built. He recently had a caliper failure and ruined the rotor. We thought we had a Mustang II front end but the caliper ended up being a Granada. Here is the rub. The rotor is 9 1/4 inch 5 lug. Everything we find that is 9 1/4 is four lug and it is a Ford rotor. I have been to two "old" Ford parts guys and they have been unable to help. Anyone out there that can identify this rotor?????????

Check out these from Speedway Motors 9-1/4" rotors

That front end set up may have come from Chassis Engineering. I have the same type on my '37 Chevy. Here is a link to their site: http://www.chassisengineeringinc.com/

They are VERY good people to deal with.

Jim

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back