Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Help

Vegas T

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
I purchased the car already built and want to figure out what brakes I have. They are front disc and rear drum. Anyone know of a site where I can compare images or have any ideas on identification. They look like the late 70-early 80's in the Speedway catalog. Thanks guys...

Post some pictures, maybe we can figure it out. By the way, are you the guy that had the overheating problem. Did you get it figured out ?

I will try to snap some pics this weekend since we are supposed to get monsoon rains here in the desert, should provide great local entertainment as people love to try and drive thru water. Yes I am the one with the overheating problem and I have gotten all of my parts, just waiting for a chance to run the car to my buddies shop to change everything over.

Vegas T said:
I will try to snap some pics this weekend since we are supposed to get monsoon rains here in the desert, should provide great local entertainment as people love to try and drive thru water. Yes I am the one with the overheating problem and I have gotten all of my parts, just waiting for a chance to run the car to my buddies shop to change everything over.

This rain?

July132008FloodingHendNV005.jpg

Yeah, they say we get, on average, 12 inches of rain in Dallas from June 1 to September 30. What that doesn't tell you is that we usually get that in 2 thunderstorms that each last one hour and dump 6 inches of rain.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back