Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

HERMANS STRETCH BODY

Just got my new body in and this thing is awsome,the gellcoat is flawless and if a guy wanted a black car I believe he could polish and wax this thing and go down the road.I dont have alot of tbucket knowledge nor do I have any experience with any of the other bucket manufactures but I do know a quality well built product.Not only is the body great the service is better, Rick is very knowledgable and is willing to help or answer any questions you may have.I ordered my body on friday and recieved it the next friday.Just my 2 cents but anybody in the market should at least give these guy's a call,dont se anyway you will be dissapointed. THANKS RON POPE FOR THE HEADS UP ABOUT HERMANS,ONE HAPPY CUSTOMER KIP TAYLOR

Sounds good would even be better with pictures :laugh:

I'm picking up my body, by Herman's, and my frame, by Ron Pope, tomorrow. I know I'm going to be happy with both!

Can't wait!!!

Glad you guys are happy. Just wait you think you are happy now wait till your first ride then it will be Yippee. You should have him sponsor this site. Remember pics are the lifeblood of this site to.

It's funny how we sound like little kids when we get our parts. Look forward to the pictures.

Eric

Trying to upload photos and it keeps saying that I am not permitted to upload this kind of files any ideas,thanks Kip

How are you trying to upload them?
natspics035.jpg

Just got my new body in and this thing is awsome,the gellcoat is flawless and if a guy wanted a black car I believe he could polish and wax this thing and go down the road.I dont have alot of tbucket knowledge nor do I have any experience with any of the other bucket manufactures but I do know a quality well built product.Not only is the body great the service is better, Rick is very knowledgable and is willing to help or answer any questions you may have.I ordered my body on friday and recieved it the next friday.Just my 2 cents but anybody in the market should at least give these guy's a call,dont se anyway you will be dissapointed. THANKS RON POPE FOR THE HEADS UP ABOUT HERMANS,ONE HAPPY CUSTOMER KIP TAYLOR

Kip,
did your body come with a door?

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back