Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Hey guys

joshuawcolvey

Everyone one my name is Josh and i am from Jonesboro, Arkansas. i just posted a few days ago and the user YOUNGSTER has​
already helped me with the front end design and my future mods. No i am going to be building this car up with all air ride and all made brackets simple b/c i owna company called Vivid Dezigns... I told told him that since this site has been so greatfull to em that if anyone need cad drawings, logos dezigns, blueprints, 3d cad rendering any of that to hit me up. Now if i do make you and send yous oemthing like logos or vynal then i will ahve to charge for material, but the blueprints, cad drawing or anything will be free as a thank you...
Aslo if u ahve paper drawing u want into cad let me know i can get er done. lol.... THIS IS NOT A ADVERTISEMENT FOR MY BUSINESS alltho i do do powder coating and painting but it is all still a sortof hobby to me and the ol 27 t of mine is a new beginning to something i ahev never done before. I ahve never restored anything older than a 65.. Thank you guys so much for a forum that is really still all about helping. I hate a forum were yes i could make u a cad drawing but i am going to have to charge you for it lol..... NOT Me, and again thank you......

joshuawcolvey said:
Everyone one my name is Josh and i am from Jonesboro, Arkansas. i just posted a few days ago and the user YOUNGSTER has​

already helped me with the front end design and my future mods. No i am going to be building this car up with all air ride and all made brackets simple b/c i owna company called Vivid Dezigns... I told told him that since this site has been so greatfull to em that if anyone need cad drawings, logos dezigns, blueprints, 3d cad rendering any of that to hit me up. Now if i do make you and send yous oemthing like logos or vynal then i will ahve to charge for material, but the blueprints, cad drawing or anything will be free as a thank you...
Aslo if u ahve paper drawing u want into cad let me know i can get er done. lol.... THIS IS NOT A ADVERTISEMENT FOR MY BUSINESS alltho i do do powder coating and painting but it is all still a sortof hobby to me and the ol 27 t of mine is a new beginning to something i ahev never done before. I ahve never restored anything older than a 65.. Thank you guys so much for a forum that is really still all about helping. I hate a forum were yes i could make u a cad drawing but i am going to have to charge you for it lol..... NOT Me, and again thank you......

Oh great and welcome to the site. We have a new CNC Plasma cutter, that runs on CAD in a DXF format. Youngster has a great set of chassis plans we have been trying to get someone to convert from PDF to DXF. I do sell the parts we make, but steel and the plasma do cost. :welcome:

Cool,
:welcome:

I may hire you to do a drawing of my project. I did some rough stuff, but it would be cool to see it done up nice.

Welcome ........ :D

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back