Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Hi All! Newer member here from Minnnnnesoooooota.

Jeff C

I sign up a couple months ago but have not had a chance to navigate the great web site. My T-Bucket is called Mango T. It is a 1923 with a Blown 454. good HP to weight ratio! Lol...
I purchased it last Spring. Curious on how many others are on here from Minnesota.

Thank you for having me!
Mango T

Welcome to the forum from Oklahoma!

I think PotvinGuy is from Minnesota!

Hi from the UK.

Welcome aboard from the sunny Caribbean . . . Here in the Virgin Islands is about as far as you can get from the arctic MN. and still be in the U.S., but a blown BBC is about as good as it gets anywhere . . .

Darlene

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome! I Do wish it was warmer in Minny I'm not ready to put my T Bucket away yet! :(

I sign up a couple months ago but have not had a chance to navigate the great web site. My T-Bucket is called Mango T. It is a 1923 with a Blown 454. good HP to weight ratio! Lol...
I purchased it last Spring. Curious on how many others are on here from Minnesota.

Thank you for having me!
Mango T
Hello, My wife and I are looking at Purchasing a T bucket and would like to find someone that Builds them in Minnesota. Can anyone give us some suggestions please. We know it has to be a custom build since I am 6' 3" so I need the leg room.

Thank You in Advance

Hello, My wife and I are looking at Purchasing a T bucket and would like to find someone that Builds them in Minnesota. Can anyone give us some suggestions please. We know it has to be a custom build since I am 6' 3" so I need the leg room.

Thank You in Advance
Where in Minnesota are you? I like Fame Hot Rods in Crystal, MN. Andy, 763-546-1190. They will build you anything!
Good luck! If you need anything else just yell!

Mango T

Thank You in Advance

UPS ships to Minnesota daily. Why not buy from the sponsors of this forum and ask someone to help you put it together? Unless you are mechanically suppressed.

Welcome NY Rampage....check out Spirit Cars, they can supply you with the goods to build it yourself or they can build you a turn key car. Either way, you'll be happy with them....I am.

I would suggest going somewhere and sitting in one to see what will work. I have a standard 23 and it’s really too small for me. I made it work, but bigger would be better.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back