Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Hi from California

FABPLUS

I haven't built a T Bucket for some years now, but plan on building one in the near future. Have built two in the past and have bought and sold two more. I do fabrication for a living so my expertise is in metal working, machining and welding. I hope I can be of help to someone in those areas.
Thanks, Dave

Wow, Dave . . . where were you when I needed ya'??? :roflmao: Just kiddin' . . . Welcome from St Louis. Tell us a little more about your previous buckets, and about the one that's in your head now!:thumbsup:

Hey from the San Jose, Santa Clara, Los Gatos area.

Dang...Butch27 stole my "welcome from Michigan" So, I'll go with,"welcome from the state where you wake up to inches of snow and go to sleep with most of it melted"! Don't like Michigan weather...stick around...it'll change in 5 mins.

Thanks to everyone for the welcome. Sorry for the slow response, work has been hectic lately. The weather here in the Central Sierras has also taken some time with clearing snow just to go to work. Even with a tractor and 60" wide snow blower it will take two to three hours sometimes. The first bucket that I built was a very traditional buggy spring front end., Ford 9" rear end, 350 engine with a fiberglass body with a beer keg rear. The second one was a '23 steel body with the shortened pickup bed, Jag rear and a 6-71 blown 350. Somehow the ex ended up with the pictures. The one I'm thinking about this time will have a torsion bar front suspension with the torsion bars hidden inside the frame rails. Again with a Jag rear and a blown 350.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back