Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

hi guys

stroker

Just managed to get on this forum. The computer I use has lots of filters.
I'm building a stretched bucket (bucket-and-a-half). SBC, TH350, 9" rear.
It is my second one, the first was in 1979. I've been collecting parts and making sub-assemblies for about 8 years, but now I'm determined to get on the road. My other project is a '27 Whippet Speedster which I am trying to build for $1 a pound. That brings the question "What do you do with a 50,000 lb. car?" I look forward to chatting with you guys. Maybe we can help each other.

:) Great source for information not to mention a great bunch of fellows too ,,,,

stroker said:
Just managed to get on this forum. The computer I use has lots of filters.
I'm building a stretched bucket (bucket-and-a-half). SBC, TH350, 9" rear.
It is my second one, the first was in 1979. I've been collecting parts and making sub-assemblies for about 8 years, but now I'm determined to get on the road. My other project is a '27 Whippet Speedster which I am trying to build for $1 a pound. That brings the question "What do you do with a 50,000 lb. car?" I look forward to chatting with you guys. Maybe we can help each other.
Come on 50,000 on a Whippet?Ya got any pics of that sucker?I'd REALLY like to see that one as would most folks here.Oh and welcome aboard.

Shoot, that must be a solid gold axle.

As you will soon find out, the:rulz:say you have to post pics of anything cool you talk about. Trust me its in there so don't bother looking for it. and......
:)

Welcome to the forum Stroker, I'm looking forward to seeing some pictures of your two projects.

Welcome to the site stroker. Speedster????? Kool!!!!!! Pictures please!!!!!

Here we go again!

Ron

Welcome to our little corner of the internet. Enjoy

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back