Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Hi. New guy here.

Welcome from Wisconsin. If you plan on building from scratch, there are a lot of smart guys on this site that can help with info. I don't have the skills to build from scratch so I went the other rout and bought frame and body etc. from CCR. The other one I was looking at was Spirit. They both have good points and it was a tough choice for me to make. It boiled down to I like the looks of the frame set up from CCR. Several of the guys have had good luck with RPM so any of these three will help make our dream come true. Enjoy seeing pictures of our build as you go.
I'm originally from Wisconsin. I've looked at Spirit, Speedway, RPM, CCR, and ScottRods. Looks like I'll be getting some parts 'here' and some parts 'there'. The more research I do the harder it is to make a choice. I have lots of time before I can start a build so it's not a problem.

She's ok, as ok as one can be after two brain surgeries. That doctor is awesome if you are unfortunate enough to need him.

Welcome from California. T Buckets are a lot of fun. Building them is just as much fun as driving them. Have fun with your project.

Welcome from Frankfort, IL. I took the easy way out and bought mine complete. Just needs a few tweaks.

Hi all. Just joined this group. Hope to be here for a long time.
I don't have a rod yet but should start a build within 6 months. Plan to take about 2 years with the build.
For the past few weeks I've been doing a lot of research on frames, bodies, suspension. Still have not decided on anything. I'm sure you know how it goes, the more you know the more confusing things get.

This will be my first real "Rod" but I've been messing with cars for a while. I'm sure I'll be asking for advise on several issues as things progress.

Would like to meet any local people (Arizona).

Ed.
Welcome from Jupiter Florida.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back