Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Hot Rod Bucket

If it fits, it ships! Found a trailer that it fits in nicely. 7 X 14. I will be bringing it to my house in about 6 weeks.27092.jpeg

This is how we did the front end of the frame. Added a little swoop to the frame and put the perch on top. There may be some kind of artwork on the perch similar to the differential skull. Haven't decided yet. Bonehead Customz (Jeff) is thinking about it. front frame resized.jpg

I love the low look, but you have far more courage than I, if you plan to drive it anywhere but on a track.

The shape of the "Z" gusset, while artsy, is guaranteed to hang you up, rather than if it was a straight angle that would allow it to glide up and over obstructions.

I'd be scared to death of speed bumps, potholes, driveway lips, and anything similar.

I love the low look, but you have far more courage than I, if you plan to drive it anywhere but on a track.

The shape of the "Z" gusset, while artsy, is guaranteed to hang you up, rather than if it was a straight angle that would allow it to glide up and over obstructions.

I'd be scared to death of speed bumps, potholes, driveway lips, and anything similar.
You took the words right out of my mouth !!....

Glad you like the look. Thanks. The good news is the pics of me hitting something will get posted here first. I know how much pix mean. I will give it a try for a while once it gets operational and if it turns out to be too much trouble, I can raise it up a bit.

Glad you like the look. Thanks. The good news is the pics of me hitting something will get posted here first. I know how much pix mean. I will give it a try for a while once it gets operational and if it turns out to be too much trouble, I can raise it up a bit.

It's not the "lowness" that scares me, it's the shape of that trailing edge . . .

I can't imagine that hitting anything more solid than roadkill won't cause significant damage. . . . And I'd really hate to see that

Bringing the Hot Rod Bucket back to Florida presently and should be home by Friday. We put another little piece of art on the spring perch, "Sinister Sally"

Attachments

• hot rod zoomed in.jpg
    hot rod zoomed in.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 122
My old best friend from about 6th grade on was, is, a machinist. He's had two jobs since high school, both in a machine shop and can do about anything but cnc Mill is his specialty. He has made some cool parts for various projects over the years. One of a kind signature pieces. They always add a nice personal touch. Between my fab and design skills and his machine skills, we pulled off some cool ventures... His words.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back