Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Hot

rubicon

Its 96 degrees in Racine Wisconsin. Humidity dropped down to 37% started out at 86%. If it wasn't for the air I put in the garage I couldn't work out there today. Still working on the top. I keep forgetting to take pictures as I go along. So stinking hot today m brain is fried. oh well, I'm still on the right side of the grass.

It was as humid as it was hot up here. I’m about 150 miles northwest of you.
It’s still hot but much less humid. 41%.
Much better.

Yes it has been very hot here too.
SVDiyC1VxKNU6D0H1nnVA0GWZcr-0CaFte_iH19ftFupwSVDOxnejnTQFXWSu4RJRsbXRsUZf9BwgqIojYQVZr6U16A3iejHlSIK9YQ22K3ylw56D-vix9gM_SGZLJLltj_eK5wvGnKgeAjP-4QRQAb820B5P-6SPngbnTa3c3rf9xGXzPWhy9M2ikVQD_GVjnP_443AufnJ_WtL1AzlIDkWYiXPqSKPc_M940K1p4o-7C0j5SJvRTQIrm0xZheUDzhjWqfoCHpDm8BLlUe_884uSmngUY5ktnZhQ-ejkhQ60ExFTCnymGrwSnToVWf97IE8HSg71dvvZC8khoHeOUciCbzxBWFSW_6l86a-U9x3hbySZwlixYwNODqIYfbhy9MsKlmiCInMDdY2eilNmnIdPy7nIKeVDQ82YGUVHra9mcZ9t28WEeAKx9p8SQ4Cr3DMo3mbM1nYajbhOrdP5yX7u3uTPyHDwmwn4rX5dzSvPWtlAn0ke9WaWJoDdqNTgfXOc5bat-LVa1o-Mwo6Tjtb90aZNVWV7-lzLUvN7IauqKYeSPRJfTKP38Q-yQtQ3EUbReAakADLMp9jn4MSUwQKkCKXHc0DzfTIzUcvmJX3Oa-z-0SdYTgjwclzOe6iwKB-TMqFMeAUQasDopoLW5fH1fyp_gc=w469-h625-no

This is the warmest summer that we have ever had and it started in April , its been 110 -112 and the humidity has been 100% when i get up in the morning , must be that Al Gore thing , I have been taking short rides just to get miles on this T only in the morning , i did hit a few showers yesterday but not bad

Well . . . growing up in Florida (Tampa/St Petersburg) I don't mind the heat so much. I'd rather have 90 degrees than 30 degrees all the time! And though my T-bucket is not air conditioned, the wind-in-my-face breeze keeps me cool. I'm a Summer guy! :):thumbsup:

Well . . . growing up in Florida (Tampa/St Petersburg) I don't mind the heat so much. I'd rather have 90 degrees than 30 degrees all the time! And though my T-bucket is not air conditioned, the wind-in-my-face breeze keeps me cool. I'm a Summer guy! :):thumbsup:

Jane and I looked like peeled shrimp when we got back from Baton Rouge, La. a few years ago. 1000 miles one way with no top and real sunny.

TRY YOUL'LL LIKE IT!!!!

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back