Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

How many are in for the somerset ky gathering

Can someone post some info on the ky gathering

On the old forum. Hace T suggested an East Coast T bucket event. Bill came up with the Somerset Summer Nites Cruises They are the last weekend of each summer month. So we are trying to make this work. Bill lives in Somerset and has some good contacts with motels and the Lowes parking lot along with some other things.

So we were talking about the last weekend in June. Not too hot yet, the kids are out of school. It should work out to be a pretty good event.

http://www.somernitescruise.com/

On the old forum. Hace T suggested an East Coast T bucket event. Bill came up with the Somerset Summer Nites Cruises They are the last weekend of each summer month. So we are trying to make this work. Bill lives in Somerset and has some good contacts with motels and the Lowes parking lot along with some other things.

So we were talking about the last weekend in June. Not too hot yet, the kids are out of school. It should work out to be a pretty good event.

http://www.somernitescruise.com/

I don't have a bucket yet but i will try to be there.
It is only 100 miles from my house so that is a day trip for me.

Mine should be painted an back together by then but I may have to tow. Also I think Thomas would like to come down. I'm in Michigan. How far is it?

Well if Randell,Wayne,Dennis and Ron are going to be there, I'll drive up from South fla :welcome: Claude

June is not that far away. We need to lock down a date and start to finalize all of our plans. I was at Hermans Fast Glass open house last night and was talking this up. I think maybe 4-5 more from this area will go.

Tom seemed interested and I might be able to get Sam, Rick, David and a couple others to show. Just don't know if they would or not but if we had something set for sure it may work out.

Hows Paul doing. I really liked him. He was a great guy to hang with at the Red Carpet Inn. He stayed up late sitting outside with me and the rest. My son's all liked his POW T too. I need to get up your way and see you, Rick and Paul. We need to do lunch.

Hows Paul doing. I really liked him. He was a great guy to hang with at the Red Carpet Inn. He stayed up late sitting outside with me and the rest. My son's all liked his POW T too. I need to get up your way and see you, Rick and Paul. We need to do lunch.

Ok everybody this is what i came up with I have talked to the owner of the Best Western hotel in Somerset I got a block of rooms from 6-21-10 to 6-27-10.
The rates for rooms will be 74.99 for 20 rooms 76.95 for 10 rooms or less, reservations will have to be in on or before 6-7-10 you will have to tell them you are with BILL BROWELLS grope in order to get the rates. THE PHONE NO. FOR THE HOTEL IS 606-677 9000
This hotel is within walking distance of Wal-Mart, Lowes,Cracker Barrel, Ruby Tuesdays,and Golden Corral.There will be plenty of parking for trucks and trailers on the Lowe's parking lot.
I have a full week planed for us some nice curses planed and the car show on Friday night at the center sponsored by Wal-Mart and the big show in Down Town Somerset on Saturday and curse the strip on Saturday night.
Any questions on any of this feel free to call me at 606-677-0279

Thanks Bill

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back