Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

hunting T

akitagandy

429-nat0091.jpg

You have to imagine watching animal planet... Narrator is doing a voice over:

"We are here in the middle of this marsh riding in this latest weapon in the duck hunter's arsenal. It's called the Camo-T... in just a few minutes we well be testing the effectiveness of this creation as I'm told the lake we are heading for is just a mere 3 miles away"

Camera cuts to lake 3 miles away and you see...

_40198050_ducks_afp.jpg

So the dog can rest for recovery purposes only. And just think of the fun he'll have sitting in the passenger seat.

RPM said:
I didn't see a T Bucket, I did see a red sedan. You guys sure there is a T Bucket in that pic?

:poop: I was thinking of that too.

That bucket must have been from Arkansas. After all, we are the camo capital of the world. If you don't believe it then just go to Walmarts on any day. Matching his and her outfits everywhere. Sundays is camo dress up day. Something exciting everyday.

George

fluidfloyd said:
That bucket must have been from Arkansas. After all, we are the camo capital of the world. If you don't believe it then just go to Walmarts on any day. Matching his and her outfits everywhere. Sundays is camo dress up day. Something exciting everyday.

George

It's actually from Oklahoma. It also has a duck call for a horn. The body was wrapped not painted.

GT63,

Well...we still are the camo capital of the world. About 5 years ago there was a guy at the Goodguys at Texas Speedway that had a '32 or maybe it was a '33 (can't remember) that looked like it had just rolled out of a chicken coop. Had straw sticking out the trunk seams, spoted rust on the body, chicken droppings everywhere...well you get the picture. It was actually a 'glass coupe that had been completely air brushed. I heard he had paid big money for that car with a really nice paint job and then "converted" it. What fun we do have. He had it for sale right before I left Texas but I don't know if he sold it or not.

George

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back