Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

i don't know

odie

if yall know, and some may not care, but i'm gonna tell you anyway. mikey daniels passed away in march. some of yall may have even got parts from him.

i hope all are doing well. i dusted off to ol t project, so i'm working on it again. yall take care.

odie

Does someone have a picture of his car or cars?

Way back a few years I was at the Fun Run in Tucson AZ in November this was about 2010. Along with about 60 NTBA Family members when Mikey comes driving up with his Bucket on a flat bed trailer that had a pipe rail on three sides.....None on the back.......
Now keep in mind Mikey hauled that car on that trailer from Crockett Texas to Tucson AZ a distance of over 1000 miles non stop in a little less than 24 hours with ONLY one Strap from the front axle to the pipe at the front of the trailer. He also pulled it with a Chevrolet El Camino.
He had no ramps for the trailer so he unhooked it from the El Camino and commenced to back the Bucket off backwards. We stood around in disbelief............when he went to load it he just backed up to the curb & drove it up there.........
He was a different kind of Guy......RIP Mikey........

I bought the body for "Miss Behavin'" from him. He was in a land to himself. RIP

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back