Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

I think I struck GOLD!

Youngster

VIP
VIP Member
I was checking out another forum and saw the link for here in one of tfeverfreds post. This has got to be one of the biggest and best kept secrets among the hotrod forums. This is what I've been looking for.

A little backround. I'm 62 years old and have been nosin' around hotrods for all but 10 of them. First car was a '28 A tudor. That was at 14. Got hooked on T's when Car Craft came out with their first build series in Nov. of '64. To date, I've been involved in a dozen or so buckets. Some my own, some with others. I'm a welder so my favorite part is building a chassis. Haven't built a kit yet, it's too much fun cuttin', weldin' and grinnin'.

Most of what I know came from other rodders. It will be my pleasure to share some of the things I've learned over the years. Kinda like a pay back thing for me.

Youngster

Welcome.
I'm a newbie too.
so far I have been welcomed with open arms.:welcome:
great info too.

Vance

Welcome aboard, Youngster! I thought your screen name looked familiar.:welcome: Glad you decided to drop in. Your experience will be a great asset to the forum. We're getting a real good gathering of people and that is awesome!

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back