Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

I'll be danged if I can figure out how to find my photo uploads!

Lee_in_KC

Where in the world do I find a link to my photos? Could it be they didn't make the transition from the old program?

If you are referring to images you uploaded to the Gallery on Invision Power Board, they are not available here. Yet.

They are all safely stored away and if the predicted XenForo Galleria script ever becomes available, we'll add it here. And if those same predictions are accurate, we'll be able to convert our old Invision Gallery right into Galleria.

Well, I was referring to images I uploaded to appear in a post. Are those the same as the gallery?

Well, what I was wanting to do is find an image I had uploaded some time ago and re-post it in another thread. Image is my Slam-guard oil pan. I guess I can just search my old posts and find it.

It will depend on how you inserted the image into the post.

If you used the IMG tags to pull it in from an external site, you can simply access it at that site.

If you uploaded the image as an attachment, then it will have to downloaded from the post it was attached to.

Well, I can't say for sure I had an image in that particular post. Don't spend any more time on this. I will just upload to Photobucket and link.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back