Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Intro

WV Terry

Thanks for allowing me into the forum. Wanting to build a rod but I'm a pretty good size guy and will need something fairly large. May wind up with a home-made C Cab to begin with. Any & all suggestions welcomed. Merry CHRISTmas everyone!!

Welcome to the forum Terry from Oklahoma!

I believe three of our sponsors (RPM, CCR Spirit) on this forum build stretched bodies. Building a C-Cab won't be necessary, unless of course that's what you want.

Welcome to the forum Terry from Oklahoma!

I believe three of our sponsors (RPM, CCR Spirit) on this forum build stretched bodies. Building a C-Cab won't be necessary, unless of course that's what you want.
Thanks! As a biker I'm thinking a roof might be nice & I know there are roof options for T's as well. Just looking for ideas

Welcome from St Louis, Terry. What kind of power train will you use to haul yourself around? My feeling is that no matter what size you are, when you get behind the wheel of your T-bucket you feel like a kid again!!!

T-Bucket1b.jpg

Welcome to the forum, glad to have you. We do have several bigger bodies. We are also close enough to you, that you could pick one up and be back home all in one day.
TY, have you saved in my favs. Hear nothing but good things about you & that means a lot. Merry CHRISTmas!!

Welcome from St Louis, Terry. What kind of power train will you use to haul yourself around? My feeling is that no matter what size you are, when you get behind the wheel of your T-bucket you feel like a kid again!!!

View attachment 14367
I really like straight motors (I.E. Ford, 240 -300 or ?) but on the other hand a SBC with a thumping cam is hard to pass up. Lots to think about
Merry CHRISTmas!

Welcome from New Mexico........Any Ford power plant, but I would like to have a 300 Six from a 60's pickup............Now do you know we have 364 days until Christmas.......I am real glad..........

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back