Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Introducing me...

marioszf

Hello guys.
First, I would like to apologize for my poor English...
My name is Mario, I'm from Brazil and I have 23.
Just like you, I love cars, in specially the vintages.
My dream at the moment, is to make a T-Bucket... so I would like to ask you about any chassis plans
I have found a digital book from the California Custom Roadsters but I don't bought yet, and I would like to know what you think about this.

Thanks for your attention.

Welcome to the site. I understand your English WAY better than I would your Portuguese! Will you be building os looking for a kit?

Thanks Old Round Fart...
What's your name?
At the moment, I'm just with the idea in my mind...But I'm already making a miniature, to get a better idea of how it will be when get ready. I am needing of some chassis plans for a T-Bucket, but I tryed to buy the California Custom Roadsters T-Bucket Chassis Plans and I couldn't...

Thanks

My real name is John Hancock. The CCR plans are good ones. They support this forum so they would be a good source. I personally like the Spirit guys.as they are closer to me and they are the ones I bought my body from. I will be designing my own chassis to fit my personal desires and needs. That is the great things about T buckets, there are no rules as for what they need to look like. This was the one I built in '72 na drove for over 100,000 miles.

scanoz.jpg

Welcome to the page from Texas...lot of really good information here and NO attitudes,, Falcon 56 wing ?? had one of those flew darn good and they are still around today...

[quote="RocknT, post: Falcon 56 wing ?? had one of those flew darn good and they are still around today...[/quote]

YES!! How did you pick that up? That was the only part I got back of the plane I built while I was in Ethiopia.

Thank you for having me well...
John, it's a nice car man... wow... I like that.
And about your own designed chassis, I don't know where to start the mine...
I don't know what kind of material I can use to do the chassis, what measures(Inch) should I use...
I don't know the size of the chassis that I could do... The thickness of the iron...
Oh man, there are many questions..
But befriend with all of you, is a great start for me.

Mario, unless you or friend are experienced welder and builder, better to buy a frame and body from CCR or Speedway or Spirit or RPM (eztbucket.com) or other. The frame is the base for all other parts, and if it is not straight and square the car will give you major headaches forever.

PotvinGuy, thanks for your answer...
Really, you are right. But I have a friend that make restoration in old cars, and he is building a T-Bucket for him too.
I tryed to buy the Chassis Plans from CCR, but I couldn't...

Mario, Welcome to the forum...My name is Mike.....Why could you not buy the CCR plans? Maybe someone here can help?

Mike

Mario, Welcome to the forum...My name is Mike.....Why could you not buy the CCR plans? Maybe someone here can help?

Mike

Hi Mike, thanks...
So, I found on the site tbucketplans.com for $14,99... But, when I try to complete the purchase, appears a message saying that I can't complete this action...
But now, I discovered why... My credit card is not International... :cry:
hahahahaha

Well guys, today I tryed to buy the CCR Chassis Plans again... now I used a International credit card, but I couldn't...
I don't know what is happening...
I did my account on Paypal, I confirmed, but the purchase can't be completed...

Post in the CCR forum and Jerry or Diane will help you.

Welcome to the site from eastern Pennsylvania. Sounds like there might be some challenges with the international situation but the people here should be able to get you through it.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back