Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Jarrett's 27 roadster

cooter

FB_IMG_1520134290110.jpg well folks this ol cooter with Jarrett's very own 27 roadster. Donated to him by a NTBA member Chuck Avon. I'm not building this car for him. I will be there for support and help. We have had an overwhelming flow of support including parts and encouragement from all out bucket head friends. The list grows as the days go by. I have started writing down as many people's names and donations as they come in. I look forward to watching Jarrett's journey. As I promised to keep it documented to the best of mine and his ability. More to come.

cool stuff right there.
I am a chev guy so I can't think of anything I can send you right now but if you put up a list of things needed I might find something,

Give us a direction that the build is headed. Does Jarrett like shiny stuff? I still got some sbc engine goodies left that I took off of mine (all new). Some is free and the rest is cheap. :)

Love it. He'll have more girl friends than money. Good luck on the build Jarrett and keep the pictures coming. You just put a big smile on my face.

The only thing you should need to do to the 305 is the cam and lifters. They are notorious for having a soft cam, and maybe the valve seals
I would go with a L79 cam for that engine, its hydraulic, easy to tune, not radical but still sounds good.

He is going to build him one fine hot rod. Post a lot of pictures here.
I promise I will Ron. Jarrett's gonna do all the work. All I gotta do is document it to the 10th degree and help him along. I'll try and get him set up Thursday night so he can get on here.

Reactions: RPM
I promise I will Ron. Jarrett's gonna do all the work. All I gotta do is document it to the 10th degree and help him along. I'll try and get him set up Thursday night so he can get on here.

Tell him he will have to change the oil in his hat!
Body Mfgr? I have a build book from Total Performance on their '27street roadster if I can find it.

Hey Cooter, long time since we spoke last. What parts does he have already. I'm sure I've got some stuff that can be donate to the cause.

Cooter,

I have a chrome one wire alternator in my pile somewhere. If he could use it, I will take it over to Auto Zone and have it tested. Assuming it is okay, I could pass it to you at the Cajun Run or in Springfield, if you are going to either.

Advise.

View attachment 14553 well folks this ol cooter with Jarrett's very own 27 roadster. Donated to him by a NTBA member Chuck Avon. I'm not building this car for him. I will be there for support and help. We have had an overwhelming flow of support including parts and encouragement from all out bucket head friends. The list grows as the days go by. I have started writing down as many people's names and donations as they come in. I look forward to watching Jarrett's journey. As I promised to keep it documented to the best of mine and his ability. More to come.
I like to "tinker" on stuff and i have found what i like doing and that is building cars.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back