Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Jarrett's 27 roadster

What a great practical education for a young bloke, if the rest of the project finishes up anything like that it'll be a ripper. Well done young man.

Might be a really nice choice with that little 305 . . .

Use some 4:11 or 4:30 rear end gears to give a sense of a lot more than a stock 305, and take advantage of the OD so you get decent highway MPG at acceptable cruising rpm's.

Found a Edelbrock 2101 intake for $30.00 at an old mechanic shop he's cleaning up. He's still plugging away at the engine.

So Spanky, I never would have never guessed you were a computer hacker! It's the only
way I can think of where you could get all these pics that have not been seen before.

I'm going to keep my eye on you!
AlienEyebal01.jpg

Cool !!!

Can you share the school you went to ???

Well, if you must know I have a masters degree from Figur University, a small school in South Texas. And our sports chant was, "Go Figur!" My faculty advisor was a middle easterner, Dr. Huda Thunkit. Our homecoming queen my senior year was Ima Lyon. Memories . . . :rolleyes:
. Bu dum bum.! ( Cymbal Crash ) !........Anyone who understands computer is wired different than me ....

Sparky has the finished car with Jarrett in it at Indy running 125 mph. He just holding out on us. Lol. Thanks for the help spanky

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back