Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Jarrett's 27 roadster

Keeping in mind he's running a little 305 but does have a 700R4, having something in the 3.73 to 4.11 range will make it feel more like a healthy 383 around town, while the OD will give great mpg and low revs while cruising at interstate speeds.

Good point, Darlene! Forgot about that, so maybe the 4.11 is the ticket!

Thanks for letting me know about Jarrett's bad luck Cooter. When my computer fails , i'm in a world of hurt. It's very frustrating.

FB_IMG_1567544849717.jpg Jarrett has his RPM chassis in the shop. Time for him to build a rolling chassis. Sure wish I had my shop back.

Wow . . .

Really nice to see some progress here, y'all been kinda quiet lately.

Does the RPM chassis for the '27 have parallel side rails, or tapers wider to the rear like the Spirit chassis? . . . looks straight all the way back in the pic.

Has he had a chance to run the motor on the stand yet, or still needs a few bits and pieces?

Do you have a set of rear radius rods? I have a set in my garage attic I could send you if you need them.

Wow . . .

Really nice to see some progress here, y'all been kinda quiet lately.

Does the RPM chassis for the '27 have parallel side rails, or tapers wider to the rear like the Spirit chassis? . . . looks straight all the way back in the pic.

Has he had a chance to run the motor on the stand yet, or still needs a few bits and pieces?
Haven't started engine. Maybe we can do that soon

Well, it's gonna need some work around windshield area. Don't think the paint job is gonna survive very well around frame mounts. It has thread inserts installed in Bondo that pulled out.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back