Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Jarrett's 27 roadster

The hot rod genre is the best thing i got myself into. Thanks guys for helping my dad and thanks dad for helping me learn all this stuff. It has been the best being in this group with all of you. It all started when my dad showed me a picture of a tbucket. After that, i knew what i wanted to do.

The hot rod genre is the best thing i got myself into. Thanks guys for helping my dad and thanks dad for helping me learn all this stuff. It has been the best being in this group with all of you. It all started when my dad showed me a picture of a tbucket. After that, i knew what i wanted to do.

Well Young Gun you can't get married till you're 35 and must wait until 40 to have kids or you might not be able to keep what you will have by that time.:);):(:D:p:po_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O Have fun as long as you can for life will soon catch up with you at 18+ + + + +

Anything I can help with, just ask.
One bit of advice, Ts drive you, you don't drive a T. Learn the car before you try and take advantage of it on the road.

There's a few gals in the St Louis chapter of the NTBA who might take exception to the tone of this thread!:confused: Let's get back to cars 'n stuff . . . :sneaky:

when i stand on it i want it to scream!!!!!

At your age so did I. Let it scream before it becomes a PITA, when you get older. Makes the hairs on the back of your neck stand up and sends shivers down your spine. I vote for LOUD.

I'm glad you are enjoying your build. Its fun for us old guys to watch the progress of a build. No matter how old you get you can always learn something new. So keep posting as you go.

I'm glad you are enjoying your build. Its fun for us old guys to watch the progress of a build. No matter how old you get you can always learn something new. So keep posting as you go.
i most definitly will. if it wasnt for yalls help i dont know what we would do.

Reactions: RPM
Planning, designing and dreaming doesn't cost anything, it's when you start buying things and then change your mind about the way things look or perform things start adding up double. When you start planning things and laying things out, "two objects can't occupy the same space"

Planning, designing and dreaming doesn't cost anything, it's when you start buying things and then change your mind about the way things look or perform things start adding up double. When you start planning things and laying things out, "two objects can't occupy the same space"
Will do. I will have to plan and write things down

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back