Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Just a heads up

Mike

The Donation Tracker has developed a mind of it's own, over these last couple weeks. I'm actually getting close to just deleting it and going back to keeping records with a pencil and paper. I wasn't getting Instant PayPal Notifications back to the script, because the code was sending the wrong phone-home URL. I got that fixed and now I've no idea where the IPNs are ending up. They're not bouncing back to PayPal, but the Donation Tracker isn't seeing them, either. At some point, during the day, it managed to reset the donations to $00.00. The logs clearly indicated there were $40 in donations recived since the 26th, but it decided to reset itself, nonetheless.

:suicide:

With the upcoming changes around the corner, I'm simply not interested in spending a single lick of effort to get things working again. Screw it, enough is enough.

I am manually entering received donations into the Tracker, to keep everyone aware of where we are. And the system has a log to indicate what payments have been entered. If that decides to jump off the rails, I always have my PayPal records. So by hook or by crook, I will find a way to track donations and keep everyone informed of them.

Apologies for any confusion any of this may have caused.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back