Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Ladder bars

RPM

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Sponsor
ladder%20bar%201_zpsosqtss64.jpg

ladder%20bar%202_zpsdkrr18qs.jpg

Here are the adjustable ladder bars, we are selling these for nostalgia Gasser guys. They will work in a bucket also. $259.00 and they are available in different lengths. All of the hardware on these is 3/4" instaed of the 5/8"

WOW! Those look majorly beefy!

Ron, will those work with rod ends and a 3/8" thick bracket, instead of the parallel brackets?

I just ordered rear radius rods from you, I think they shipped yesterday. Kinda wishing I woulda seen these first.

Ron, what are the dimensions of the radius rods? Mainly, the through bolt holes, front and rear.

Wow....... I was so stoked, I didn't notice you had wrote that already. Thanks.

Ron, I have an installation question concerning mounting the rear end brackets. At what degree would I set the inclination of the brackets? Would the holes be 90* to the ground, since they are adjustable and set the pinion angle when I get everything installed?

Ron, I have an installation question concerning mounting the rear end brackets. At what degree would I set the inclination of the brackets? Would the holes be 90* to the ground, since they are adjustable and set the pinion angle when I get everything installed?

Yes set the brackets square to the ground, you adjust the link to rotate and get your pinion angle.

Yes set the brackets square to the ground, you adjust the link to rotate and get your pinion angle.

Sweet! I like it when I think I have stuff figured out, but I require validation from those with the knowledge. I should be calling you in a few weeks.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back