Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Laid back windshield post

TPB

Does anyone know how to come across the laid back windshield posts??? CCR no longer sells them because they said the supplier produced posts that were not even on both sides and took over 6 hours to install, speedway is out of stock on the laid back post and cannot give a time frame on when they will have more! ( I heard they were the suppliers of the laid back post to CCR so maybe that is why they are out of stock since the posts were bad) Please help?????

Try Jerry @ CCR. CCR is another site sponcer (link at top of the page) and also likes to help people with their build questions.

Total Performance was the Original supplier, we assumed Speedway would remake them with the same tooling but they did not. The new Speedway stainless posts did not fit the same and required major adjustments to fit our bodies. The posts we recieved also would not line up straight from side to side. We only purchased the one set and never ordered them again.

Total Performance was the Original supplier, we assumed Speedway would remake them with the same tooling but they did not. The new Speedway stainless posts did not fit the same and required major adjustments to fit our bodies. The posts we recieved also would not line up straight from side to side. We only purchased the one set and never ordered them again.
I saw on the forum a picture of your CCR slicktrack roadster which looks awesom by the way! The windshield you have on that is what I am looking for, are those the posts you can no longer get or can you do those still??? PLEASE say you can!

Thanks,
Todd

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back