Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Long empty space between posts - SOLVED

mikesplumbing

I'm not sure if it's my computer or if any others are having issues but on a whole bunch of posts there is about 5 feet of empty white space before the next response. It makes me scroll down to the bottom of the page to read the next post in the same thread. Any ideas??

Mike

Mine are together but I am running Mozilla. Maybe that could be it.

Other then learning the in's and out's of the new software I'm not having any problems with the forum. I've got a 2 year old laptop running Vista and Firefox.

Mike. It appears you solved your empty page problem. Would you mind telling me how you did it. I'm have the same problem. I'm tring to get used to this forum, but this makes it very difficult. Thank you, Jack.

Mike, I have version 7 of Windows Internet
Explorer. Jack
OK, there are a couple possible solutions here.

If you need to continue using Internet Exploder 7, follow these steps -

Log out of the forums and browse to another site (Google, Yahoo, your home page, whatever)
Now clear your browser's history. Clear everything, history, cache, cookies, the whole enchilada.
Once that process is complete, close Exploder down.
Now re-start Exploder, return to the forums, log in and see how things are working.

Or, you can take a look at this post and upgrade to IE 8. Better yet, if you want a real upgrade, download Firefox.

Let me know how it goes for you.

OK, there are a couple possible solutions here.

If you need to continue using Internet Exploder 7, follow these steps -

Log out of the forums and browse to another site (Google, Yahoo, your home page, whatever)
Now clear your browser's history. Clear everything, history, cache, cookies, the whole enchilada.
Once that process is complete, close Exploder down.
Now re-start Exploder, return to the forums, log in and see how things are working.

Or, you can take a look at this post and upgrade to IE 8. Better yet, if you want a real upgrade, download Firefox.

Let me know how it goes for you.

Mike, I just down loaded version 8 of Windows Internet Explorer and that solved my problem. Thanks again. Jack

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back