Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Loud exhuast

I recently got a set of hearing aids , when I drive my t bucket, I get a whistling noise in my ears, from the wind . I bought a set a set of ear muffins and wear them they help .any ideas ? Looks bad when it’s 100 degrees and I am where ear muffins ..

I have the same problem, so I take mine out when I'm in the T. Have a little pouch I carry them in, in case I need them. Also, my hearing guy gave me some really good ear plugs for extended drives.

20190422_120521.jpg

These are what I use on the road:

https://www.howardleight.com/ear-muffs/sync

HL_Sync_Main.jpg

They are made by a company specializing in hearing protection. And they even have an input jack if you want music. Amazon has them for $22

Last edited:
I have similar ones that I used to wear on the tractors... now I use my iPod and ear buds whenever Im on the bike, ragtop, tractors, etc... I get decent quality ear sets that are comfortable and sound good. I still get high pitched ringing in my ears, sometimes worse than others... too many years rolling with the windows down, shooting, banging on stuff, nail guns, impact, body tools, loud music, etc... plus a few severe head trauma events... sucks gettin old!

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back