Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Merry Christmas.

AusBucket

Going away interstate for Christmas to visit Family, so won't be logging in for a couple of weeks. Thought I'd take the opportunity to extend Christmas Greeting to all the Bucketeers on here from down under, hope you have a safe one, and I hope 2018 is good to you and yours.
Have to say I enjoy coming on here and checking out all the builds, would love to build one but too much other stuff taking up time and money.
Regards,
Mike L.

Thinking warmly of each of you and wishing your family an extra measure of comfort, joy and hope this Christmas.

Merry Christmas, all. And let me say "Thank you" for your participation in this site. All of us benefit from the comments and knowledge we share here, from backyard 'mechanics' like me, to the expert builders/fabricators like some of you. Best Wishes for a great 2018!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

A thoroughly British Xmas to all Bucket nuts and their family's. Keep safe and be happy.
Gerry

Merry Christmas!!! .............................

Merry Christmas, all. And let me say "Thank you" for your participation in this site. All of us benefit from the comments and knowledge we share here, from backyard 'mechanics' like me, to the expert builders/fabricators like some of you. Best Wishes for a great 2018!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
I agree. Couldn't say it any better. Merry Christmas.

Merry Christmas everyone! :D

Merry Christmas.....Happy New Year!

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back