Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

MIKE J's T-RAT BUILD

Looks good. I really like the NEHR T buckets and I think you are going to one up them with the RPM stretched body.

Thanks you guys, I don't know about one upping them but that's the look I'm going for. Kind of a crossover.

Looks good and will be a lot more economical to build a better rod than the nehr crap. I can't believe the price people pay for their product.

IMO NEHR builds for people who don't want to do the work or can't because of ability or lack of skills. Take your pick. I chose the drop to be not as severe as nehr, just the depth of a rail. I think in the end it'll work out and hopefully look good with a" little" help from our friends in the forums.

NEHR cars are O.K. but I just like the nostalgia buckets. I rode in one of their cars. It handles great. Good road car.

Slow progress but here are a few more pics.fr.JPG

Attachments

• fra.JPG
    fra.JPG
    448.1 KB · Views: 213
  • fram.JPG
    fram.JPG
    394.8 KB · Views: 209
Mike J - What is the stud for, on the front of the frame? (fram.jpg)

It's what I'm using as a locator pin for all my measurements, frame square, mounts, body, etc.

Update, locating rear end after getting lowered brackets from RPM.100_2194.JPG100_2195.JPG100_2196.JPG

100_2133.JPG 100_2134.JPG 100_2137.JPG 100_2194.JPG 100_2195.JPG 100_2210.JPG 100_2225.JPG 100_2227.JPG 100_2228.JPG Update, to hot down here to do a lot of work. Locating front axle. collecting parts to hit it more in oct. when it starts cooling into the mid 80's.:laugh:

NOOOO! That bent front radius rod is BAD. Should be a straight shot even if you have to weld the bracket on at an angle. Good Luck

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back