Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

moving brake pedal?

RonC23T

Hello, I just bought my 1st T bucket and the guy who built it put the brake on the left side of the colum and the gas is on the right side. Anyway does any one make a bracket that can move this pedal over about 6" to 9" so i can drive like normal with my right foot? Thanks in advance from a new t bucket owner.

Hello, I just bought my 1st T bucket and the guy who built it put the brake on the left side of the colum and the gas is on the right side. Anyway does any one make a bracket that can move this pedal over about 6" to 9" so i can drive like normal with my right foot? Thanks in advance from a new t bucket owner.

was he from England? Pictures of your problem would help us to help you
Gerry

That's how it should be. Don't you use both feet to drive?

There is no easy answer to that, it all depends on how it was designed. Once you determine that, something can probably be done to remedy it.

As Gerry said, pics from underneath are needed to see how the linkage are built.

Thanks, I will take some photos. and repost.

Thanks, I will take some photos. and repost.
Is your steering box under the car?if so Wintec sells a version of the Total steering and brake mount that mounts the brake pedal to the right of the column.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back