Votes: 14 34.1%
  • Or not

Votes: 27 65.9%

• Total voters
Thank you guys
I knew some would not like my build
But isn't that what hot roding is all about

If we all had the same builds it would be boring

Don't let anyone tell you that yours is not worth posting about! If they don't like it, that's fine--they're not building it, they're not driving it, and they're not buying it.

Don't let anyone tell you that yours is not worth posting about! If they don't like it, that's fine--they're not building it, they're not driving it, and they're not buying it.
It does not matter what anyone thinks I'm building what I want & it's going to be real kool
I will keep y'all posted
Thanks Carmen

Hey...being different is what this is all about. I think we all like your build, its just everyone has a different thought on what they think is right. Remember though, if you ask for opinions, you'll get them--good or bad! (and this is the internet, where its a lot easier to say something that you wouldn't say to someone face.)

I think this build is coming out pretty cool. I like the model A grille, but i'm a bit partial ;) I hope you prove all the naysayers wrong. I had several folks tell me how I couldn't do this or run that on my '27, but I did it anyway, and for the most part it all worked. Dare to be different!

I know I'm gonna be in the minority again here, but I'd go for a powdercoat, maybe in red or yellow. Nice contrast that way.

Well I would like to thank my good friend Chris (AKA) Herman
For coming out in a snow storm to work on the bucket

We mounted the steering column & connected to rack
& fabed up a fuel tank
Next bending up brake linescolumn.jpgsteering shaft.jpgfuel tank.jpg

Wow! Efi stack injected LS engine. Everything looks great. Its ok to break the T bucket mold from time to time.

Well ran some brake lines stopping now to shower & watch some football
Here's the newest thing I need to get........wheelie bars.png

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back