Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

My Grille

Tbucit

Because I wanted my frame to be as narrow as i could get it there wasn't a grill shell that would fit (I bought two of them) between the rails. I had to make the shell and then the grille itself. The shell took about a month and more than one try while the grille took 17 pieces of 3/8 SS and 54 bars which was about 30 more than I thought it would be. I threw on a coat of paint tomake sure it would look OK. The two pics ahow it before andafter paint.

Randall

I like how you hung in there to get the look you wanted. Great work!

beautiful work on that grill my friend. You doing your own painting?

thomas:)

Thank everyone, the color is called Bengal red it is one that I liked. Like many of us I am one of those people that think I can do anything and I can most often get it done but it takes ten time longer and cost a lot more. But WtH it's my ego and I can feed it what ever I want lol. If the weather is permitting I paint if not I wait. This becoming a great site, keep us the good work.Randall

Randall: I'm the same way. If I can make ANYTHING I will instead of buying it. Takes forever to finish something but that's my fun. I love to figure out stuff and make it.

thats some really nice work there in that grille!

I like to make stuff as well, or at least modify what I can get so it isnt the same as the next guy!!

keep it up!!

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back