Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

My Home made c-cab !

I wanted to post this,,,I know a lot of people wanted to know when the c-cab will be on Gearz...Well I got my email today... They sent me the show times and dates...

So here's the dates...

Saturday 7/16.. @ 9:00 AM
Sunday 7/17.. @ 7:30 AM
Thursday 7/21.. @ 3:00 AM
Thursday 8/4 ... @ 3:00 AM
Saturday 8/6 ... @ 8:30 AM

I guess dreams do come true..:kiltdance:

Thanks for the heads up and congratulations.

Jim

I'm looking forward to seeing it, I just set the DVR.

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I just finished viewing the tribute that was given to you on Gearz this morning. VERY nice.

Jim

Thanks Guy's... It was kind of funny to be watching the show,,, And then I pop up...:kiltdance:

I Didn't pick anything yet.. They are mailing me somethings in the mail... So I will be picking then... Thanks for all the support..:thumb:

Congratulations, I watched the show on the DVR last night. Did they say anything about showing pictures of it when it's finished?

Thanks..
They didn't say anything about showing it again... They did tell me they where sending me a few things in the mail...so I'll wait and see....I would think he would want it back when done... I'm not really sure at this point... Believe me..I will do my best to build it where everyone will be asking to show it.... I hope so anyway..Thanks again.. And yes I will keep posting pictures here of it..

Very cool Randy :thumb:

Thanks.. Mr.Bruce...I haven't been doing a lot to the c-cab lately... My wife is about to have surgery and I have been watching my money for now,, But here's a little update so far...
gallery_5285_183_57228.jpg

gallery_5285_183_54237.jpg

gallery_5285_183_26110.jpg

gallery_5285_183_54002.jpg

That video was great, Randy. I especially enjoyed viewing it the "full screen" mode as I was able to get a real close up view of your EXCELLENT craftsmanship! I will be looking forward to future installments.

Jim

Great video, that's something you will treasure in the years to come, I really enjoyed watching it (twice). Of all the mistakes I made over the years building and maintaining my bucket the one I regret the most is not taking pictures of the build. As a 24 year old kid back in 67 I never thought about tomorrow let alone dreamn't I'd still be alive and driving it 43 years later.

Thanks...I just learned how to make that yesterday....Not to sure how I figured that out... But I did..still playing with it...I made it with windows movie maker.... Very cool to work with...

I know what you mean about the pictures... I forget to take them a lot of the times....Thanks to my family.. I have been keeping up with it...I'm going to make a few video's of all my cars I do have pictures of.. And also all the builds I did... Should be cool to look back on... My wife came home last night from work,, And I show it to her... She ask... How did you pull that off... I said ,,NOT REALLY SURE YET.. She just looked at me and said YEA !!! OK !!

I told her one day this may be all they have of me... She hit me upside the head, And said I don't want to hear that..:cripple:

YOU'RE THE MAN, RANDY !!!

Jim

YOU'RE THE MAN, RANDY !!!

Jim

I'm not sure about all that Mr.Jim..
I may have to take the music off my new video... Because of copy rights... What a bunch of BS..... I loved that music for as long as I can remember....:wall:

Very cool vid, :kiltdance:

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back