Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

My Home made c-cab !

Great video I really like how you did the console and header.,

What can I say? Great C-Cab, Great video. You've raised the bar. I'm going to Home Depot and grab a ladder!

Was playing around today with paints... Rain and wind here...Nothing to do..But dream..

Attachments

• 100_2100l.JPG
    100_2100l.JPG
    87.6 KB · Views: 68
The small block chevy looked a little to small sitting in there,, So it had to go,,,, Now I have a 454 chevy sitting in it.... Much better now.... Really should put my motor mount's to the test... :angel:
Sure hope it doesn't fall out.. :angel:

Can't wait to add all the goodies.. :angel:

[attachment=5540:100_2400.JPG]
[attachment=5541:100_2404.JPG]
100_2403.JPG

Mo betta, brudda! Gonna need some serious grunt to move that baby. What do you figure she's gonna weigh, all up? Should ride nice with the right suspension tune.

Mo betta, brudda! Gonna need some serious grunt to move that baby. What do you figure she's gonna weigh, all up? Should ride nice with the right suspension tune.

All the steel so far was Right under 800lbs.. With some drop off's... I going to say no more then 2600 lbs... If that much !!!
It will only make it ride nice with a little weight.. :angel:

This things awesome it's great seeing fabrication skills like that, makes me jealous. Theres actually a c-cab running around here that came out to a show I was at. The guy picked it up for a good price but it was an older build and not as much attention to detail. I believe it was all fiberglass too, still not a bad car. I like this one alot!

This things awesome it's great seeing fabrication skills like that, makes me jealous. Theres actually a c-cab running around here that came out to a show I was at. The guy picked it up for a good price but it was an older build and not as much attention to detail. I believe it was all fiberglass too, still not a bad car. I like this one alot!

Thanks... :hi:

Not sure why it isn't letting me post new pictures.. Is there a limit ???? :dunno:

I use Photobucket for my pics. It works great for me. That way I can keep all my pics in one spot.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back