Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

My new Bucket Build

You did really well. That's an awesome car.

You might want to think about mounting your fan to the sides of the radiator. Some have had problems with those thru the core ties.

Enjoy the coming season, You certainly earned it.

Ron

If you still would like to retain the dropped crossmember under the engine but are afraid that you have lost too much tube when it was cut, here is an idea for you. I had to do this to a fellas transmission crossmember that didn't have any extra room around it to use flanges. It worked well. I don't know what your equipment capabilities are, so this might be totally impractical for you.

Disregard the lines at the tangent points of the tube.

001.jpg

I probably shouldn't post ideas like this as the execution would require more tools than most guys have available.

I disagree with you GAB. Most of us have friends or access to machines to help us out. Keep posting all info in your brain, and don't forget the drawings!

I disagree with you GAB. Most of us have friends or access to machines to help us out. Keep posting all info in your brain, and don't forget the drawings!

I couldn't agree more. Please keep posting your ideas!

Ron

George, aka GAB, has more talent and ability in his little finger then most guys have in their entire body! IMHO

Jim

Congrats Zack! Sorry I was not able to stop by over the weekend. Every time I am coming through your area it is really early or really late. One day I will get over there at a decent time. However, as long as it is taking me, you will have another build done before I can get there...LOL.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back