Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

My new Bucket Build

LOL, no problem man. I am always around on weekends and evenings after 5pm. Feel free to come by anytime. Need to plan on coming by one Thursday and we will all get together and ride up to our Whataburger cruise in. There are 3-4 other bucket heads that gather up and we all go together.

It is a saddle tan with tan carpet. It is pleated on the bottom half and a smooth band around the top inside. I think CCR sells an interior kit that is design kinda like what i came up with. It is the typical style i see in most buckets. I wanted a diamond tuft but it cost more than i could afford. I will be happy with it, it beats the bare wood finish, LOL. When i get it back you need to come over to Longview and visit. Here are some cruise -ins i will be attended starting next month. You should try to come over and make one of these with us. The Marshall show is big. They average 150-200 cars i'm guessing.

Longview cruise night is the first Thursday of every month from 5pm -9pm
Whataburger on Gilmer Road. Longview,TX
Gilmer cruise night is the last Thursday of every month from 6pm -8pm
Texas Courthouse Square Gilmer,TX

SATURDAY'S:

​Marshall cruise night is the 2nd Saturday of the month from 5-9 pm
downtown main street Marshall ,TX

Thanks for the information. I will have to try to make one of these soon.

We have a cruise night in Lindale at the Sonic on 69 every third Thursday if you feel like a road trip test.

Shure has been a while since i have been on this website. But i tell you what. This is Looking GREAT. Zack your doing a great job. I have to be able to start on one due to my wife lost her job and know we are on one income. But i thought i would look around and see what i could find.. You were the first one i thought about cause i watched your build from the time i joined and was wanting to do it just like yours.. Thinges change and maybe one i will do this. Zack Awsome Job.

Shure has been a while since i have been on this website. But i tell you what. This is Looking GREAT. Zack your doing a great job. I have to be able to start on one due to my wife lost her job and know we are on one income. But i thought i would look around and see what i could find.. You were the first one i thought about cause i watched your build from the time i joined and was wanting to do it just like yours.. Thinges change and maybe one i will do this. Zack Awsome Job.

Thanks alot for the kind words. I appreciate it. It has been a bumpy road at times but in the end it was worth it. I am hoping for nice weather soon so i can get it out and start putting some miles on it. Hang in there brother, you'll get yours going before you know it and i will be praying for your wife to find another job. ;)

Finally got the bucket out to its first car cruise in. It was a blast. Couple other bucketheads were there and it was a really good turnout. Can't wait until the next one.

IMG_0016.jpg

IMG_0017.jpg

Yes sir that looks sure familar, have fun and bs safe..........

Mike

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back